Careers at TBD Design
It's business time
Mid-Weight Graphic Designer
We’re on the hunt for a Mid-Weight Designer.
Have you ever considered life in tropical North Queensland, doing the job you love?
TBD are looking for an enthusiastic and talented Mid-Weight Graphic Designer who is highly creative, has a love of strategic design and branding and is self motivated with a willingness to grow. The roles involves designing websites/web apps and UI’s as well as branding and marketing assets across print and digital.
If you can interpret client requests like “make it pop” and “I don’t know, you’re the designer”; you know the difference between they’re, their and there; and you dream about keyboard shortcuts at night… Then we’re the agency for you.
We’re an award-winning design studio based in Townsville, with a wealth of experience in brand design, application and implementation. We focus on aesthetics, function and detail. Our client base ranges from small-medium business through to national, corporate and government organisations. This means you’ll get to work on a variety of projects in all different areas of the work-force both on print and digital.
You will need:
- Excellent skills in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiar with Sketch
- An understanding of User Experience
- A minimum 2-3 years experience working within the Graphic Design industry.
- Very good conceptual and layout skills
- Experience managing a variety of projects at once
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines (even if sometimes it’s a midnight run).
- Front-End Web Dev experience.
- Experience using WordPress.
- AfterEffects experience.
What’s important to us:
- A willingness to learn both in and outside of the studio.
- An open mind – we value conceptual and strategic thinkers.
- A passion for design and creativity in all areas.
- You need to love what you do and see opportunities to improve in every job.
- Attention to detail is a must – high standards are important.
To be considered for this exciting role with us, please either apply via the loop or send your CV and link or PDF folio to jobs[at]tbddesign.com.au. This opportunity closes on the 10th of August 2018.